Translate

Saturday, June 4, 2016

GOD'S CREED BOOK---THE BIBLE by steve finnell


Creed Book Defined: A doctrine or formula of religious belief.

The Bible is the only creed book authorized by God. Men write creed books so they can promote denominational doctrines.

Man made creed books are written as the authoritative teaching of denominations. The words of Jesus and the apostles are Scripture. Creed books written by modern day apostles or church denominations are not Scripture. The Roman Catholic Church is the largest denomination, however, it has no authority to write Scripture. 

Proverbs 30:5-6 Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him. 6 Do not add to His words, Lest He reprove you, and you be found a liar. (NKJV)

If denominational creed books are not adding or taking away from God's word, then why are they written? The Bible has all the doctrine men need.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. (NKJV)

The Bible gives men all they need in order to understand how to become saved and live the Christian life.

Made-made creed books are not Scripture given by inspiration of God. Creed books are not Scripture. Creed books should not be the source for salvation and living a life for God.

How do I know I am saved? The Bible tells me so.
How do I know how I am to live my life? The Bible tells me.
How do I know the gospel of Christ? The Bible tells me.
How do I know that there is one God? The Bible tells me so.
How do I know God's terms for pardon from sin? Bible doctrine.

God has authority over the church of Christ. The church does not have the authority to add or take away from the Bible.

 GOD'S CREED BOOK IS THE BIBLE AND THE BIBLE ALONE.






    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will not be posted