Translate

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

PRO-CHOICE CHRISTIAN---REALLY? by steve finnell


What is a pro-choice Christian? Their message is, "I am personally opposed to abortion, however, a women should have the right to kill her unborn baby." That is a self-contradiction. You can be against abortion or for abortion, but cannot have it both ways.

Can you imagine a person stating, "I am personally opposed to slavery, however, slave owners should have the right to choose." Who would be pro-choice concerning slavery?

What about being pro-choice on theft? Can you be personally against theft, but support a person's right to steal?

There are absolutes. There is right and wrong. There is no middle ground when it comes to sin.   

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!
    I have a blog @ http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com and I was wondering if you would like to write a post on your blog about an awesome movie (You get to watch for free) titled IS Genesis History? If you visit this link and sign up PLEASE say I sent you so I can get credit! Thanks! http://www.level3digital.com/the-blogger-team/

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will not be posted